Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
It’s hard to tell if it’s on the inside or the outside, obviously if it’s on the inside you’ll have to take the whole module apart and that’s a pain in the butt… Try using a cotton swab and 50-50 rubbing alcohol/water, then some Windex. If it’s on the outside that should clear it up. Use the plush side when cleaning with CLEAN microfiber, this plastic is notorious for scratching with the wrong cloth.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if it is on the inside, any idea how it got there? i have had the car for 5 years now and it was never there before today.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Has the car been any has the car been sitting in any type of sunlight and heat, like in an airport for a week? Where are you located? The car can gas off plasticizers, which will cloud the plastic, but that’s usually on a brand new car…

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has the car been any has the car been sitting in any type of sunlight and heat, like in an airport for a week? Where are you located? The car can gas off plasticizers, which will cloud the plastic, but that’s usually on a brand new car…
i am in massachusetts... its usually parked in my driveway when home and in a parking lot while at work. never left anywhere for an extended period of time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts