Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have been getting a message pop up and say in dash since yesterday asking me to check system

Has anyone experienced this or know what it could be? The owners Manuel refers me to dealer

See below for photo of error message

Super Moderator
Hi all

I have been getting a message pop up and say in dash since yesterday asking me to check system

Has anyone experienced this or know what it could be? The owners Manuel refers me to dealer

See below for photo of error message

View attachment 29537

Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
Couldn't decide if I wanted to report this... but, is this a spam that copied the original message? Since the OP never posted again, are BOTH messages spam? Or are they both legit and the second person meant to quote and say something else, but messed up?

I'm leaning towards both being spam.

Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
The symbol is for the push button stop/smart entry system. Page 91 of the 2019 owner鈥檚 manual. Page 79 of the 2016 manual. From the looks of the posted pictures, it鈥檚 similar to the CTBA errors Aussies get.

It pops up for me every so often because of some weird interaction with the aftermarket remote starter. The only consistent thing is that it happens when activating the remote starter after the HR-V has been running (so I can lock the doors). But, most times, there鈥檚 no error too. No idea.

When I get that error, it鈥檚 in two locations. One being similar to what was posted above, with a smaller light in the upper part of the cluster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts