Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm really set on an EX-L AWD. While reading another post about purchasing the HR-V someone made mention of dealer add-ons.

Curious to what I might see added? Are there things you are hoping to have added? So far - the only thing I can think of are all wether floor mats. Perhaps a cargo liner of some sort?

I know what would be my favorite feature that's never mentioned ... Ventilated front seats. Not looking forward to that black leather with the heat. But not really a dealer add-on. So far I've only been in an IS-250 and loved it!

But back to the subject at hand ...

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
So I'm really set on an EX-L AWD. While reading another post about purchasing the HR-V someone made mention of dealer add-ons.

Curious to what I might see added? Are there things you are hoping to have added? So far - the only thing I can think of are all wether floor mats. Perhaps a cargo liner of some sort?

I know what would be my favorite feature that's never mentioned ... Ventilated front seats. Not looking forward to that black leather with the heat. But not really a dealer add-on. So far I've only been in an IS-250 and loved it!

A dealer add on could be anything. One of the sillier ones is door edge guards.
Yes floor mats are the most common add on. I think I will get something after I purchase the car and not with it.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Clear bra, fabric protection, window tinting, VIN etching and even nitrogen in tires are the most common these days. If you stop by a dealer and see a second window sticker with pricing, you know there are add ons. Could also be accessories as added; wheels, roof rails, etc. typically Honda includes floor mats.

·
Registered
371 Posts

The picture of the Modern Steel EX-L on this forums home page has some of the more expensive dealer add ones. The wheels are optional as are the lower side trim piece and roof rails. On the front you can see the add on skid plate and the optional chromed grill. I would guess that these would add up to about Cdn$ 3,000+

My plans are to add the wheels, lower trim and skid plates along with rubber mats and wheel locks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts