Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any luck in deleting the call history for old phone calls? If so how did you do it ?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2021 HRV-LX
8 Posts
I've never tried to do that, but I did have a weird thing happen on my 2021 HRV this week. All my voice tags for my speeddial numbers disappeared this week. I have no idea why. I had to re-record them. I never had this happen on my 07 or 24 CRV. I hope it doesn't happen again. I would go to make a call and say the name and I would get name not found.

BTW, My 2014 CRV would tell me if I received a text message and even read it to me. Apparently that feature was removed. My wife didn't have it on her 2019 CRV nor did a friend have the feature on his 2015 Accord. Seems like electronically speaking, Honda has one backwards.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I've never tried to do that, but I did have a weird thing happen on my 2021 HRV this week. All my voice tags for my speeddial numbers disappeared this week. I have no idea why. I had to re-record them. I never had this happen on my 07 or 24 CRV. I hope it doesn't happen again. I would go to make a call and say the name and I would get name not found.

BTW, My 2014 CRV would tell me if I received a text message and even read it to me. Apparently that feature was removed. My wife didn't have it on her 2019 CRV nor did a friend have the feature on his 2015 Accord. Seems like electronically speaking, Honda has one backwards.
I gave up entering voice tags on my 16, every time I connected my wife's phone instead of mine it wiped them out

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
928 Posts
I find it easier to use Siri to dial a number. Siri isn't limited to the entries on the screen speed dial.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Am I crazy?? I thought the call history was a phone function, not a car function? If you switch phones, your call history is very different.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^. I cleared recent calls on my phone and they disappeared from the call history tab on the car . Wonder how much work it would have been if the Honda engineers would have put in a delete feature. Or is that asking for too much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts