Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've already seen an interesting mix of people interested in the HR-V, I thought it might be a fun way to get to know each other a bit better with a demographics thread.

I'll get us going...

New York
Copywriter

feel free to add more information if you want, this is just a start :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oakland, California
Single. No kids.
Real Estate Agent

I'm considering buying a new car and I have a wide range of cars on my list to choose from. I know that they are not even comparable but I like what the HR-V offers for a pretty good price (I hope).

My budget is no more than $30,000 USD out the door.

My list ranges from:
2015 Mustang with Ecoboost --- Price may be out of my range
2015 HR-V
2015 Accord Coupe EX
2014 Scion FR-S Monogram edition
2014 Scion TC Monogram edition

·
Registered
75 Posts
Montreal, Quebec
Retired engineer

Some of my criteria for choosing the HR-V are ease of access (just the right height), ease of parallel parking (smallest AWD) and Honda's reliability. My second choice is the Subaru Crosstrek.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Pretty wide range of people who are interested as far as age goes. I think that just speaks to how the HR-V is very on trend in the auto industry right now. I think it would be cool if people write about what other vehicles they may be interested in as well here. Just to get a more clear picture of the segment as a whole.

S

·
0 Posts
Hrv

Considering the HRV or maybe another Fit. Heat Pump Contractor. 68 yrs old Second choice...Subaru Forrester

·
Registered
156 Posts
So far I gather that it's a 30+ crowd. I was expecting at least someone in their mid 20's, it seems cool enough that someone at that age range would be interested.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm still in my twenties so there you have it! I think that the HRV is cool enough and affordable enough for people around my age.

·
Registered
16 Posts
62 F, semi retired dog grooming shop owner, showing in competitive Dog Obedience trials is my hobby. The HRV is an awesome dog car! Fellsmere FL. (Central east coast)

·
Registered
8 Posts
49 yr old Female
Dental Hygienist North Florida
Married 2 kids, 17 and 12
Traded in 2010 CRV
Wanted a little smaller and zippier with bells and whistles in this price range
Bought Black EXL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cheryl, I have 2 medium-sized dogs and I'm wondering how much of a benefit the "magic seat" provides. Do you take the dogs with seats down, in crates, with seats up...? Does the low loading floor help?
To stay on topic, I'm 44, single guy, currently drive a 2005 prius, considering HRV, crosstrek, next-gen prius (which doesn't exist yet). Also concerned about HRV's ground clearance on rough roads, compared to crosstrek.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts