Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Denver Auto Show starts tomorrow and runs through the weekend. I have no way of knowing for sure that the HR-V will be there. My hope is it is there, and if so, that it will be unlocked like in NYC. I'm planning on running down on Saturday. If there are any special requests for pictures, or questions to ask I'll take note before I run over on Saturday.

http://denverautoshow.com/

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you'd sit in the HRV and Fit and give a comparison of the two. Do they feel the same size? Are the materials basically the same? etc etc

·
Registered
738 Posts
You can try calling around to some of the higher sales volume/flagship dealers in your area as it's typical of Honda to send someone from one of the dealerships out to shows. Dealers might have an answer for you.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Great to hear, finding my dealership is doing the same. Can't be too long for those of us serious about buying the HRV instead of just talking about it.

Dealer rep says NO HRV or new Pilot at the Denver Auto Show, however she does get HRV training on April 14th.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HR-V will definitely be there. I got pics in my email just now from my salesman. Modern gray.

·
Registered
371 Posts
HR-V will definitely be there. I got pics in my email just now from my salesman. Modern gray.
Nice to see that this show unit appears to be stock. The Toronto show had one HRV all dealer optioned up. I like to see at least one stock model at a show. We couldn't get inside. We are curious about possible blind spots.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Great to hear, finding my dealership is doing the same. Can't be too long for those of us serious about buying the HRV instead of just talking about it.
Those of us taking a more cautious approach are very appreciative of your "No need to see it in person/read the reviews/hear the MSRP" attitude. I look forward to hearing how you like your new HRV.

I consider myself cautiously enthusiastic for the HRV. I've been following this car for over a year because it has the best chance of matching what I'm looking for. That doesn't mean I'm going to rush out and buy it on Day 1. $20k+ is a lot of cash for a lot of people, myself included. I can't commit to spending it when I still don't have all the facts and have yet to see it, let alone sit in it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Excited to finally see the 2016 HRV on Thursday! Not terribly tech savvy but I will try my best to take some decent pictures to post here. Modern Steel does look great!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Nice to see that this show unit appears to be stock. The Toronto show had one HRV all dealer optioned up. I like to see at least one stock model at a show. We couldn't get inside. We are curious about possible blind spots.
I think the Detroit car had a lot of accessories on it so it looks like it is a different car this time. If that is the case, I wish they had sent one of the other colors than blue or gray , which we have seen plenty of.

Should be fun for the Modern Steel fans anyway.

Of course I would be happy to see ANY HR-V for real if it were close enough!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Those of us taking a more cautious approach are very appreciative of your "No need to see it in person/read the reviews/hear the MSRP" attitude. I look forward to hearing how you like your new HRV.

I consider myself cautiously enthusiastic for the HRV. I've been following this car for over a year because it has the best chance of matching what I'm looking for. That doesn't mean I'm going to rush out and buy it on Day 1. $20k+ is a lot of cash for a lot of people, myself included. I can't commit to spending it when I still don't have all the facts and have yet to see it, let alone sit in it.
We are in the same boat.
Guess I am selfish, but I am happy to see others rush to buy one so we can hear if there are any issues with it before I plunk down the money for one.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Thanks, but be careful as your quoting me for something I didn't say :eek:
I am just one of those that doesn't just talk and talk and talk about the car and then say oh I may buy it someday. :)
I have been looking at the HRV for over a year now so no one is going and rushing to buy one. If the car has an issue, that's what they call a warranty and this car has been made as the Vezel for years now so I am not worried.

If you like it, buy it. If you don't, then don't. People that tell me they are waiting for all their research come back though, I question their intent.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts