Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
My 1996 Honda civic, which I just retouched last summer is Honda Paint R81 Milano Red, the N.A. HR-V is also supposed to be Milano Red

I'ld say that's the same!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My 1996 Honda civic, which I just retouched last summer is Honda Paint R81 Milano Red, the N.A. HR-V is also supposed to be Milano Red

I'ld say that's the same!

Thanks...the reason I had doubt was because of the prototype license plate suggesting it might be in another part of the world than the US.

I think it looks amazing. I am just not fond of red and in AZ red cars oxidize really fast.

·
Registered
738 Posts
ohh this red brings back memories from the good ole 2000's when I had my Civic Si coupe in milano red while its paint was in it's prime :D

·
Registered
751 Posts
ohh this red brings back memories from the good ole 2000's when I had my Civic Si coupe in milano red while its paint was in it's prime :D
Yeah, I had the Civic Si hatch in red too! Great car. And before that, my '89 CRX Si, same colour.

Oh, to be that young and foolish again....

·
Registered
615 Posts
So is this on offer in the States or not? I haven't seen a red HRV until this one. I thin kit looks good. One thing that is making me think that it might not be available is the license plate reading "Honda HR-V Prototype".

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love red. However I would never get a red honda. All honda red paints should be called Red2Pink because that is what they do. I have a few red2pink hondas.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have seen that happen before. LOL

I also saw that there is a green on offer. Not quite a common color, but I like the shade and think that it will be a fun, alternative choice for some.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I also saw that there is a green on offer. Not quite a common color, but I like the shade and think that it will be a fun, alternative choice for some.

I have been eyeing green myself lately. I just need to see ALL the colors in real life on an HR-V to see what I want. I prefer the more medium to light tones, but it looks like Honda doesn't have many.

I really wish they had some sort of gold/tan/beige color. The best dirt hiders and can also can be very classy looking , depending on the car.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is that an aftermarket body kit on the HRV or is that an exterior trim package? Front bumper looks dope!

Not sure. I know is not a North American version, so probably not what we will see here as an exterior trim package.

Maybe available as a kit here at some point?

·
Registered
751 Posts

Here's a couple pics of the green in the wild. Looks much darker, richer than shown on the official site. If it looks like this, it may be my favourite:

·
Registered
13 Posts

Hi everyone first time poster long time lurker. This is a quick gif I made of the colors from the HR-V page on honda personally I wanna see Mulberry :)

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah.....those are from the Florida event. Interesting how different it looks from the website . May be too dark for me,but again only the real thing will decide .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts