Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New article
http://paultan.org/2015/06/05/driven-honda-hr-v-punches-above-its-weight/

Confidence. That was the message I took away from the Honda HR-V media test drive event recently held in Langkawi.
Popularity breeds confidence. In four months, Honda Malaysia has racked up 15,000 bookings of the crossover, which has a waiting period of four to six months if you want one today. But they weren’t just touting numbers; everything radiated confidence, from Honda Malaysia’s choice of rival SUVs for the HR-V and their presence at the event, down to the mood of company personnel.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Good Reading here! Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
New article
http://paultan.org/2015/06/05/driven-honda-hr-v-punches-above-its-weight/

Confidence. That was the message I took away from the Honda HR-V media test drive event recently held in Langkawi.
Popularity breeds confidence. In four months, Honda Malaysia has racked up 15,000 bookings of the crossover, which has a waiting period of four to six months if you want one today. But they weren’t just touting numbers; everything radiated confidence, from Honda Malaysia’s choice of rival SUVs for the HR-V and their presence at the event, down to the mood of company personnel.
Mulberry!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Mulberry!
I'd definitely say Mulberry in the video. I guess the pictures in the article are MSM, but man it has a purplish tint in some lights. I kept thinking a lot of the promo cars might be Mulberry because of that, but seeing how dark it is now, I'm convinced I was wrong and they (e.g. the Selfie car) are MSM.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I cannot get over they have a 4-6 month waiting period! :eek::eek::eek:

"Confidence. That was the message I took away from the Honda HR-V media test drive event recently held in Langkawi. Popularity breeds confidence. In four months, Honda Malaysia has racked up 15,000 bookings of the crossover, which has a waiting period of four to six months if you want one today. But they weren’t just touting numbers; everything radiated confidence, from Honda Malaysia’s choice of rival SUVs for the HR-V and their presence at the event, down to the mood of company personnel.

Of late, the phrase “game changer” has been thrown around rather freely, but Honda has truly changed the SUV game with HR-V, the confident small guy punching above its weight."

·
Registered
738 Posts
15,000 is impressive.

I knew it would gain some serious traction once on sale but seeing it in numbers like this really is an eye opener.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
No particular color, just a 4-6 month wait. Makes you wonder what kind of pricing could occur in the US if demand continues to exceed supply? :laugh:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Most in Malaysia haven't had a chance to own an HRV yet given the demand.

Make you wonder what it's gonna be like in the States once they try exporting to Canada and other area...supply could be further impacted. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts