Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have hr-v 2016. Some times, when i drive my car, left side mirror folding-unfolding. 3 months ago, dealer changed driver side button panel but problem occurs again. I need help. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

· Registered
65 Posts
Hi. I have hr-v 2016. Some times, when i drive my car, left side mirror folding-unfolding. 3 months ago, dealer changed driver side button panel but problem occurs again. I need help. Thanks a lot.

I have that same issue but in my case left and right is closing together.I didnt go to the service with that because its a rare ocasion .

· Registered
1 Posts

needs a new door mirror switch
I had the same problem and hopefully is fixed
I think the new switch is an updated version and is easily and cheaply replaced

· Registered
1 Posts

I have an HR-V, 14 months old. I reported a wing mirror malfuction after 10 months, at my first service they changed the interior panel but the faul persisted. For the last three weeks the driver side mirror has been permanently out, the passenger side flips in and out intermitantly.
Honda seem loath to admit theres a fault and that they are looking for a solution but I know there are a number cars that have developed the same fault.
Hopefully Honda will come up with the amwer and inform the dealerships who can then inform cazr owners.
Till then I drive with an expensive car that is not working to its full potentiual.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have an HR-V, 14 months old. I reported a wing mirror malfuction after 10 months, at my first service they changed the interior panel but the faul persisted. For the last three weeks the driver side mirror has been permanently out, the passenger side flips in and out intermitantly.
Honda seem loath to admit theres a fault and that they are looking for a solution but I know there are a number cars that have developed the same fault.
Hopefully Honda will come up with the amwer and inform the dealerships who can then inform cazr owners.
Till then I drive with an expensive car that is not working to its full potentiual.
They changed the keypad in my car, but the problem persisted. I bought a contact cleaner and cleaned the keypad on the driver's side. no problems for months, for now…

1 - 9 of 9 Posts