Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is everyone ready? Thought we needed an official countdown thread for everything we have been waiting for including a major Honda advertisement kickoff. In addition, hopefully next Thursday we will see the arrival of HRVs at local dealerships.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I Think...

So what is everyone's expectation come one week from today?
I can't remember where but I think I read the embargo ends at 5am on the 30th of April.

I'm thinking by the time I wake up, some of the video reviews will already posted online. I don't think it will take long at all for the boatload of info to be released.

April 30th can't get here fast enough. Neither can the updating of the Honda website to "officially" show the HR-V with ALL information like every other model has right now.

Come on April 30th!
:)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Is everyone ready? Thought we needed an official countdown thread for everything we have been waiting for including a major Honda advertisement kickoff. In addition, hopefully next Thursday we will see the arrival of HRVs at local dealerships.
We will for sure have the announcement, but the physical appearance of the HRV on dealer lots will not happen until the date that will be revealed next Thursday. All inventory is currently held and hidden around the US awaiting a carefully coordinated final delivery day. I'm going to guess hmmm May 12th. That's my shot in the dark.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hello.....my first post on this forum. I talked to a local dealer today and am told a few have been sold and are expected next week. :) I live in Maryland.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am glad no one started a countdown like this for the Honda Fit last year. They would have been in negative territory by the time one showed up on the lot (and I do mean ONE).

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right on schedule :)

Keep us posted on what you find out.

Hello.....my first post on this forum. I talked to a local dealer today and am told a few have been sold and are expected next week. :) I live in Maryland.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I look for it to be more successful than the CRV and become another Top 10 seller for Honda.

The market has been waiting for a vehicle like this now for some time. It could not have better timing.

I'm expecting pretty good reviews. I think it will be called a practical family vehicle. Not quite as exciting as some of its competitors, but a reliable Honda vehicle.

Is that what you guys are expecting?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think they should target dog people. The biggest selling point for me is the magic seats. We have a 2008 Fit that we bought brand new and it has been an awesome dog car. I haven't seen the back seats since we bought it. Yes, everything "fits" including two Labrador sized crates. The HR-V will be an awesome replacement because we will be able to put in two somewhat larger crates and plenty of the stuff I need for dog shows. I've been pestering the three local dealers and one has been very good at returning my emails, the other two, not so much! I know who I will be dealing with. ��. My latest email from them was an hour ago. They are expecting the HR-Vs to be in the showroom on May 20. Hurray!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Exciting times. I hope you guys are armed with cameras ready to go for this special time in history for the HRV
Haha, well my uncle was one of the first buyers of the 1964-1/2 Mustang the year it came out, and we all know today that's a classic. Not sure if this will turn out the same, but it's a lovely thought lol.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Oh no, wonder if Honda is aware of this? :laugh:
I could care less about football as I am sure many other woman do too. I am thinking this vehicle is probably geared towards someone like me as well. Doesn't matter what date they pick - we will all have wanted it sooner! Can't wait, sadly the dealer is 100 miles away and I won't be the first to look at them regardless.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yayyyy no more reading information from Australia!!!
I am very excited, however the numbers have to work out. There is currently some great lease deals going on for the CRV. If they cannot come close to that with an HRV then I might be picking up a CRV for a few years before checking back in with the HRV.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts