Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great video, don't ever recall seeing this one.
I can be that honda has more coming like it, seeing how big of a deal the HRV is

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, I think this was the promotional video used during HRV's launch in Indonesia's International Motor Show (IIMS) 2014. I'm not too sure though, maybe someone can correct me on this.

That's because there has been little to no advertisements of the HRV in Indonesia, apart from Honda conducting promotional events of the HRV in various malls for a period of a couple of weeks. After that, nothing.

Anyway, I ordered mines last month. I should get it by March or April. The video above should give an indication on the standard specs of the HRV.. but don't look too much into it. The standard models of Honda's in Indonesia (or South East Asia in general) are usually stripped of the standard luxuries you'd get in Japan or the US.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Yeah, I think this was the promotional video used during HRV's launch in Indonesia's International Motor Show (IIMS) 2014. I'm not too sure though, maybe someone can correct me on this.

That's because there has been little to no advertisements of the HRV in Indonesia, apart from Honda conducting promotional events of the HRV in various malls for a period of a couple of weeks. After that, nothing.

Anyway, I ordered mines last month. I should get it by March or April. The video above should give an indication on the standard specs of the HRV.. but don't look too much into it. The standard models of Honda's in Indonesia (or South East Asia in general) are usually stripped of the standard luxuries you'd get in Japan or the US.
Not sure I could buy without a test drive. Did you atleast sit in one?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Not sure I could buy without a test drive. Did you atleast sit in one?
I haven't even seen it in person. A relative of mine saw it and sent pics, and after googling its dimensions, I had an idea of how big it was (same width and length as the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, just shorter).

Ordering a car here, especially new cars like the HRV, would take you 4-6 months at least, which is way too long for me. I trust my judgment and I like what I'm seeing so far. Compared to what's available with that price, it's definitely the best in the Indonesian market.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I haven't even seen it in person. A relative of mine saw it and sent pics, and after googling its dimensions, I had an idea of how big it was (same width and length as the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, just shorter).

Ordering a car here, especially new cars like the HRV, would take you 4-6 months at least, which is way too long for me. I trust my judgment and I like what I'm seeing so far. Compared to what's available with that price, it's definitely the best in the Indonesian market.

You have experience with other Hondas too, right? So that would help you take the plunge and purchase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts