Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally actually visited a local dealer today. They will be getting their allotment of 2 HR-Vs later this month.

I was worried that they would be snatched up by buyers before I could see them. The great salesman there assured me that, because they will have to prep the car for any buyers, there will be a time window to view them. He will call me when I can come over. Yay!

I was also offered the option, with right of refusal, to put a deposit to reserve one of the cars for me. But since neither was a white manual LX, I declined.

Also discovered that there is no embargo on pricing for dealers. They will be getting invoices and can figure MSRP from that. We should know that soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
trapp

Finally actually visited a local dealer today. They will be getting their allotment of 2 HR-Vs later this month.

I was worried that they would be snatched up by buyers before I could see them. The great salesman there assured me that, because they will have to prep the car for any buyers, there will be a time window to view them. He will call me when I can come over. Yay!

I was also offered the option, with right of refusal, to put a deposit to reserve one of the cars for me. But since neither was a white manual LX, I declined.

Also discovered that there is no embargo on pricing for dealers. They will be getting invoices and can figure MSRP from that. We should know that soon.
Talked to dealer today and their training class is scheduled for next Thurs April 9th . He said if I just happened to drop buy I could probably see the one brought by the trainer.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Pre-order reserved

Yes,
Local dealer to receive EX-L w/ Navi, Modern Steel, within 2 weeks and I completed preorder yesterday!!!!!
Once I see and drive, I can take it or say no, full refund of preorder reservation. Maybe I will need that Selfie Camera once I see and Drive it :D

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes,
Local dealer to receive EX-L w/ Navi, Modern Steel, within 2 weeks and I completed preorder yesterday!!!!!
Once I see and drive, I can take it or say no, full refund of preorder reservation. Maybe I will need that Selfie Camera once I see and Drive it :D
Awesome! I can imagine how excited you must be!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Can go wrong with full refund, but that's the beauty of buying vehicles like this, they're easy enough to sell to someone else!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts