Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally actually visited a local dealer today. They will be getting their allotment of 2 HR-Vs later this month.

I was worried that they would be snatched up by buyers before I could see them. The great salesman there assured me that, because they will have to prep the car for any buyers, there will be a time window to view them. He will call me when I can come over. Yay!

I was also offered the option, with right of refusal, to put a deposit to reserve one of the cars for me. But since neither was a white manual LX, I declined.

Also discovered that there is no embargo on pricing for dealers. They will be getting invoices and can figure MSRP from that. We should know that soon.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes,
Local dealer to receive EX-L w/ Navi, Modern Steel, within 2 weeks and I completed preorder yesterday!!!!!
Once I see and drive, I can take it or say no, full refund of preorder reservation. Maybe I will need that Selfie Camera once I see and Drive it :D
Awesome! I can imagine how excited you must be!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.