Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have any luck finding a chrome or polished stainless exhaust tip for the HRV? I have seen some on eBay but they are from China and for the Vezel --- not sure they are the same fit.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would think that exhaust tips are pretty much standard, just go to a shop and pick the one you like, just need to check the diameter

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'd also think that the exhaust would be the same size. I suppose there is no guarantee though. Are there no other options that are for the HR-V instead of the Vezel?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
So far I have not seen any specific to the HRV. I also checked with College Hills Honda tech support and they indicated they have not found one (though I don't know if they checked the Vezel tip)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Been searching around too and haven't found anything HRV specific. I'm not convinced that the Vezel tips match up exactly.

·
Registered
435 Posts
To me, I think a chrome tip would look weird because of the angle of the regular tip.

·
Registered
525 Posts
in the what accessories do you have thread. there was a user that got a tip from China and it fit fine, just had to get longer bolts.

·
Registered
221 Posts
That first one was the one someone else had installed on the "what accessories do you have" thread. I like that second one a lot. I was looking into something like this for mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Literally go to any exhaust shop and buy a tip and pay them to weld it on. I did all black to match my car's color scheme Modern Steel, black 22" wheels

·
Registered
525 Posts
there is probably one shop making the same products. there are at least 10 sellers on eBay selling similar exhaust tips currently.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts