Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I ask a dealer today about mulberry. He said he doesn't even see it in the pipeline, so I think Mulberry will be rare for a while.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The dealer told us mulberry was is at least 45 days out. At least it gives us plenty of time to peruse alternatives and test drive another time or two.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Honda is releasing HRVs with the most popular configurations and colors first (mostly red, black, white, and dark grey for now, then look for the dark blue, purple, and green to follow).

Anyone have any updates on the Mulberry? I Have seen a few posts around the forum mentioning them...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Honda is releasing HRVs with the most popular configurations and colors first (mostly red, black, white, and dark grey for now, then look for the dark blue, purple, and green to follow).
Right but that still doesn't mean there aren't some of the purple and green out... I mean, there are at least 1-2 photos of them..

·
Registered
332 Posts
I live in MD and it shows a mulberry in PA, but not sure if they have it, or are waiting for it to arrive. I was able to see the blue and I love it! They just got it in last night. A dealer in Frederick MD shows a green one on cars.com, so I will be calling them so I can see that in person. I would really like the see the mulberry as well, but if it is as dark as I think it will be, would rather go with the blue. My first pick though would be a black interior.

·
Registered
205 Posts
There's a few dealers in my metro region that have the Mulberry already. All the dealers have at least a blue and I've seen both red and green listed. So they have been producing them. That said I don't have time to cover a 50mi radius between 5 dealers to look at colors until I'm ready to buy. Which will be in the fall after I finish paying my orthodontist. Swap who I'm paying $200 a month to. LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
I live in MD and it shows a mulberry in PA, but not sure if they have it, or are waiting for it to arrive. I was able to see the blue and I love it! They just got it in last night. A dealer in Frederick MD shows a green one on cars.com, so I will be calling them so I can see that in person. I would really like the see the mulberry as well, but if it is as dark as I think it will be, would rather go with the blue. My first pick though would be a black interior.
I'm with you, although the blue is gorgeous, I did not like the light interior. (I used to have a car with a tan interior, and never worried about coffee spills!) I did not want to wait for the mulberry, so I went for the modern steel. Ironically, the sky was overcast when I picked it up, and it gave the gray a pretty purple cast.
:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Test drove a green HRV in suburban Chicago. It is more of an olive/army green rather than a british racing car green. My spouse loved the color... me... not so much. They had ocean blue but not mulberry. The grey interior is much too light for me ... one starbucks spill away from an upholstery disaster for me. I'm only considering black interiors.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Agree completely, personally think it is lighter than gray; almost cream like. I have owned light colored interior vehicles before and never again. That Starbucks coffee or ice tea just once its all it takes, plus the day to day scuffs or just normal wear and tear.

Personally think the black interior looks far more sophisticated than the gray, but all depends on what you like.

The grey interior is much too light for me ... one starbucks spill away from an upholstery disaster for me. I'm only considering black interiors.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Does it look more like black in the shade?

The gray leather is a bit darker in person than shown on the website. The EX is out for me, don't like the cloth on the doors. So I am only looking at the EX-L. I do however prefer the black, but may settle for the gray as I really like that blue. I will keep searching on cars.com for a dealer to get in the mulberry so I can go take a look.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Agree completely, personally think it is lighter than gray; almost cream like. I have owned light colored interior vehicles before and never again. That Starbucks coffee or ice tea just once its all it takes, plus the day to day scuffs or just normal wear and tear.

Personally think the black interior looks far more sophisticated than the gray, but all depends on what you like.
I'm with you, although the blue is gorgeous, I did not like the light interior. (I used to have a car with a tan interior, and never worried about coffee spills!) I did not want to wait for the mulberry, so I went for the modern steel. Ironically, the sky was overcast when I picked it up, and it gave the gray a pretty purple cast.
:)
I've had tan cloth before and that included the floors. Dad rode shotgun and decided to put his eggnog latte on the floor! Even the bissel didn't get all the latte out. went back to college for spring semester and came home to a MOLDY car! Never again!! Thanks dad.

The only thing that has ever marked up my black interior is zinc based sunscreen. It leaves white finger prints on the steering wheel and arm prints on the door.

That said even though I was adamant blue was my next car, it's probably going to be Mullberry now. Plus it goes with my purple alumni license plates!

·
Registered
41 Posts

But some of us want to see something other than red, black, white, and the various shades of grey!!!!! That's "all" you see on the road............ How about some blue-grey shades, or the red that was shown on the South American model? I LOVE the CR-V Mountain Air green (it looked hideous on the website and brochure), but I HATE the drab Army green of the HR-V. If the HR-V is trying to be a car "for the ladies", how about getting some input FROM THE LADIES regarding the colors????

1 - 20 of 122 Posts