Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the Central Coast of California! My wife and I recently put a deposit down on a white EX-L AWD. This is our 1st major car purchase as a couple (10 years in no less lol). It will be replacing my clunker of a Nissan Sentra SE-R. Excited but a little overwhelmed because i got arm twisted into the EX-L versus the EX.

A little frustrated that I have not been able to negotiate anything at all with our dealer since the car is so new. I tried to get them to throw in the roof crossbars and a cargomat in and they gave me the runaround. Any tips?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Congrats on that!

As the HR-V is wildly popular and there's little reason at the moment for come-alongs, it's all about your chemistry with your dealer's salesman and finance dept.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Congrats!

Greetings from the Central Coast of California! My wife and I recently put a deposit down on a white EX-L AWD. This is our 1st major car purchase as a couple (10 years in no less lol). It will be replacing my clunker of a Nissan Sentra SE-R. Excited but a little overwhelmed because i got arm twisted into the EX-L versus the EX.

A little frustrated that I have not been able to negotiate anything at all with our dealer since the car is so new. I tried to get them to throw in the roof crossbars and a cargomat in and they gave me the runaround. Any tips?

·
Registered
21 Posts

You will luv it. L is worth the few extra bucks in monthly payment. We luv our White one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts