Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else run into problems with the forum locking up while trying to post comments? I am constantly having to 'recover' the webpage?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
No problem on my PC or Android phone. I would try deleting all the cookies and browsing history or a testing it on a different browser.

·
Administrator
280 Posts
Anybody else run into problems with the forum locking up while trying to post comments? I am constantly having to 'recover' the webpage?
Hey there,

What Device and browser are you using when you run into this issue?
Does the site lock up the browser, and not allow you to continue on?

All the specific details you can provide will help us understand the situation and help you out.

Thank you,

Richard.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there,

What Device and browser are you using when you run into this issue?
Does the site lock up the browser, and not allow you to continue on?

All the specific details you can provide will help us understand the situation and help you out.

Thank you,

Richard.
Hi Richard. It is a Windows 10 PC, but I think I have noticed what is going on. If I use Internet Explorer, it acts up at times (only on this forum). If I use Microsoft Edge, it seems to work just fine.

·
Administrator
280 Posts
That could be compatibility issues with IE and the site. Internet Explorer is showing it's age (and lack of updates from Microsoft) more and more these days. If you would prefer to keep using IE, one thing you could try is adding the site to it's Compatibility Mode. The feature is located in the top right corner menu of your browser (the one shaped like a Gear). Opens up a menu that allows you to add sites to the mode. Doesn't work for everything but worth a try.

If you are happy using Edge though, then that works too

Kevin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts