Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I have 2017 HRV, is any one here replace the rim & tire of their spare tire, the donut one 馃槉. I鈥檓 planning to replace the tire & rim of my spare tire but my worries is it might not fit on spare tire compartment if I replace it with the regular metal rim. Thank you so much guys for those who will answer & give opinion.

Registered
Hi there I have 2017 HRV, is any one here replace the rim & tire of their spare tire, the donut one 馃槉. I鈥檓 planning to replace the tire & rim of my spare tire but my worries is it might not fit on spare tire compartment if I replace it with the regular metal rim. Thank you so much guys for those who will answer & give opinion.

Already tried it. Mine fits but the cover on top isnt flushed.

Car Grille Hood Automotive exterior Automotive parking light

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Registered
I want to buy a 2022 Honda HRV ( not the hybrid) the problem is that it does not come with a spare tyre it just has a puncture repair kit. There is room in the boot, it is the space for the batteries in the hybrid model. does anyone know if a full size spare tyre or space saver will fit into this space

Thanks for your help

Luke

Registered
I want to buy a 2022 Honda HRV ( not the hybrid) the problem is that it does not come with a spare tyre it just has a puncture repair kit. There is room in the boot, it is the space for the batteries in the hybrid model. does anyone know if a full size spare tyre or space saver will fit into this space

Thanks for your help

Luke
I also own a 2022 Honda HR-V sport and it has a spare tire in the back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts