Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
However Rubbermaid does not sell it on their site and in a short search, not so easy to find so far

·
Registered
751 Posts
Nice find! If you can find it, that is. Something like this can make all the difference in a small cubby, I used to jury-rig all kinds of organizers in odd corners of my boats.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I probably won't have my HR-V for 1-2 weeks, but I will pick this up tonight or tomorrow and will post some pics of it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just paid for it online and will pick it up tonight. I don't know why but the price changed to $5.00 after I added it to the cart and then logged in. Maybe they are discontinuing it at Walmart? Great deal for $5.00!

I will post pics tomorrow.....

·
Registered
738 Posts
I just paid for it online and will pick it up tonight. I don't know why but the price changed to $5.00 after I added it to the cart and then logged in. Maybe they are discontinuing it at Walmart? Great deal for $5.00!

I will post pics tomorrow.....
At that price i'd buy a few of them, chances are it might be on clearance.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My local Walmart that I ordered it from was out of stock. I did order it from another store, so will see if they have it. It said they have 2 of them, same as my local store, but they had 0.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It is not looking good for getting this from Walmart. Still no email from them letting me know my order is ready for pick up. It seems the stores that did have them, the inventory is not accurate since they put them on clearance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts