Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got mine last night:). Just came off the truck yesterday afternoon. Might be the first one bought in CA. The Insurance company didn't have it on their system yet. Milano red, CVT, 2WD. Love the ride. Very similar to the Fit I had a few years ago. The only drawback I'm finding so far is there are no cubby areas to put things such as sunglasses, phones, wallet. etc. I traded in my Accord for it and I had to empty out about 5 little hidden areas, now I dont know where to put all my stuff. Same Magic seats as the Fit. I love the lack opf a key. Just touch the door handle to unlock. Place your foot on the gas and press the Start button. Electric Emergency Brake. Brake Hold. (unsure about how this really works). Averaged 32MPG coming to work today, mostly freeway. Not thrilled about the headliner material being used on the inside of the doors. Really not a lot different than the Fit. Sits a little higher. Bigger engine but more weight so less actual acceleration. Getting the Auto Butler and Scotchguard protection installed. 140 miles on the car now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got mine last night:). Just came off the truck yesterday afternoon. Might be the first one bought in CA. The Insurance company didn't have it on their system yet. Milano red, CVT, 2WD. Love the ride. Very similar to the Fit I had a few years ago. The only drawback I'm finding so far is there are no cubby areas to put things such as sunglasses, phones, wallet. etc. I traded in my Accord for it and I had to empty out about 5 little hidden areas, now I dont know where to put all my stuff. Same Magic seats as the Fit. I love the lack opf a key. Just touch the door handle to unlock. Place your foot on the gas and press the Start button. Electric Emergency Brake. Brake Hold. (unsure about how this really works). Averaged 32MPG coming to work today, mostly freeway. Not thrilled about the headliner material being used on the inside of the doors. Really not a lot different than the Fit. Sits a little higher. Bigger engine but more weight so less actual acceleration. Getting the Auto Butler and Scotchguard protection installed. 140 miles on the car now.
--------------------------------------------------------
No cubby areas? Are you serious, Honda? The more I learn about the HR-V the less I'm interested in it. I don't want to have to get used to doing without the little conveniences such as a place to put my shades and wallet etc. The CR-V's have plenty of places to put stuff. Thanks for you're honesty.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I got mine yesterday and there are many cubby holes for things! White EX-L. Lots of toys.

Please....where? There is a whole thread devoted to people complaining about the lack of cubby holes.

I'm eyeing an EX-L Navi so I would certainly be interested in where you found them!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Electric Emergency Brake. Brake Hold. (unsure about how this really works).

The brake hold is actually kind of cool. For example if your stuck in traffic you can use the brake hold and take your foot off the brake while you sitting there and then it will automatically release when you push the gas pedal. I'm stuck in traffic a lot, so I'll probably use it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Can't edit. This was suppose to read.

----

Pic or it didn't happen. :p

----

Without the emoji, it makes me sound like a d*&( and I was trying to be funny. Plus, who doesn't like pictures?!

I think any of us with a sense of humor here got it the first time. :)

We want pictures! We want pictures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts