Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I have been following this dedicated forum for the new Honda H-RV for a while now. Finally, I took the chance to register and ultimately deliver some light to our long wait.

Today, I spoke with one of our main dealers sales manager about shipments and availability, and to my surprise he confirmed, again.. "confirmed" that their dealership have four H-RVs on the way and the soonest, a White Orchid Pearl EX-L with navigation, will arrive between the 19th and 23rd of this month, while the rest of the allocation will follow in a week or two. I was also told that it will be available for a test drive as soon as they get the car prepped for the showroom.

In the case of pricing, he said that Honda will not disclose the information until early next month. Although, I am hoping earlier than that.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Hello everyone! I have been following this dedicated forum for the new Honda H-RV for a while now. Finally, I took the chance to register and ultimately deliver some light to our long wait.

Today, I spoke with one of our main dealers sales manager about shipments and availability, and to my surprise he confirmed, again.. "confirmed" that their dealership have four H-RVs on the way and the soonest, a White Orchid Pearl EX-L with navigation, will arrive between the 19th and 23rd of this month, while the rest of the allocation will follow in a week or two. I was also told that it will be available for a test drive as soon as they get the car prepped for the showroom.

In the case of pricing, he said that Honda will not disclose the information until early next month. Although, I am hoping earlier than that.

Welcome! Thanks for reporting in on arrival dates.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Thanks for letting go us know. Right on schedule.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
So cars are going to be on dealers lot soon without the MSRP on the sticker? Hopefully we will be able to find out pricing info before the embargo ends on 4/30.
I am not sure how they will do it, but one dealer said he will know from the invoice the price when they receive the early cars before the embargo ends. ( They are selling them immediately to those who put a deposit on them.)

But I am as curious as you are about the window sticker being on. We saw them in the shipping pictures so I am guessing yes......embargo or not. I really doubt they will ship cars without the standard practice of slapping the sticker on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Check out messages on the Denver Auto show discussion link. I was at the show yesterday (April 9), as were a couple other people on this Forum. We posted some photo's and descriptions, the car was open and we could sit in it. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
While I currently have two leased Civics 2012 and 2013, and I just recently replaced one of them with 2015 Nissan Rogue which I think is a great car for the wife. Still here on the forum and at the Denver auto show yesterday because I would like to replace the second Civic with the HRV.

While I really liked the HRV "in person" mostly because it is the "right size" for me, the pricing and eventual discounting will determine whether or not I actually buy one. Bottom line while it really is a nice car - it just does not have the same high quality feel as the Rogue, so as such it will have to be priced and discounted several thousand less for it to make sense for me.

Also even though I am of senior age, the high tech electronics with the Rogue (I was ssomewhat skeptical?) make me think that I will have to have the EX trim level if/when purchasing the HRV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts