Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi!!

I've been lurking here for a bit and finally decided to post.

My name is Jane Smith, I'm a Sales & Leasing Consultant here at Manchester Honda -- Manchester, CT

I, like everybody else, am impatiently waiting for the HRV's to arrive!

I wanted so badly to be one of the first to buy one, but unfortunately, my trustworthy 2006 Toyota Sienna couldn't hold out (220K miles), so two months ago, I traded it in on a 2015 CRV EX-L. I love the CRV, but it's larger than what I need...

If anyone has any questions abouth the HRV, please let me know and I'll try to get you answers, we were supposed to have an HRV in here for training a couple of weeks ago, but as it seems to be happening, the date got pushed back...

If anyone is in the Connecticut area and you're looking for a great "No Haggle" dealer that offers Lifetime Warranty on engine & transmission on all new cars (all you have to do is keep up with the scheduled maintetnace, doesn't have to be with us, either) send me an e-mail of give the dealership a call and ask for "Jane"...

·
Registered
316 Posts
welcome to the forums. I also bought a CR-V last year and I agree it is a little to big but it gives me time to wait on the HR-V for inventory to build and the proce drop a little from the launch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

My husband drives a 2009 Toyota Yaris with almost 200K miles on it, we're hoping it will last another year or more, then we'll get an HRV, too...

I just hate the thought of two car payments...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts