Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's Kia Forte was rear-ended a few weeks back, the "insured's" ins co decided it's totaled.....since this was for my wife, she got to pick, she fell in love with a new white HRV EX , and I just took possession today, it's ours free and clear. I've been driving a Fit for 5 years, kinda sorta similar, but, man, the HRV is nicer than I expected........BUT, that said, I can't wait to get my Fit back tonight, I've been driving a "totalled" car for a few weeks.....she's gonna be one happy lady when she gets home :) My Fit is a 15 LX with a 6 spd manual, this HRV is an EX......quite a difference. But I still can't wait to get my Fit back LOL ...... am sure I'll be chiming in/enquiring now and again

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase! The HR-V will be a really nice vehicle for your wife. My mom bought one in June, and has been thrilled with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks....we went out to dinner when she got home from work last night, and she took it to work this morning and texted me, she's over the moon with this thing :) AND, I got my FIT back from her LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got my new 2020 Sport HRV. Here in Canada it is the third of 4 models so lots of the goodies to figure out. White as well like my 09 Fit.
Yeah, figuring all this stuff out is my weekend chore......but at least I got her phone paired and my grass cut .....back to the garage with owner's manual, I guess :)

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
549 Posts
I've been driving a Fit for 5 years, kinda sorta similar,
Honda says the 2nd gen HR-V (2016+) is based on the same platform as the Fit/Jazz. So the HR-V is basically an SUV version of the Fit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honda says the 2nd gen HR-V (2016+) is based on the same platform as the Fit/Jazz. So the HR-V is basically an SUV version of the Fit.
Yup, was understood from the start....I love my 3rd gen Fit, am liking our HRV a lot (have only had it a couple days) As big as it is, it doesn't feel that way driving it....our in-laws have some sort of Hyundai "crossover," do not care for the drive, it just feels too big.....HRV is really nice ride - AND it's my wife's daily driver and she's absolutely over the moon with it :) AND, she's done driving my Fit to work and I have my little friend back!!! Was an expensive week, but, she's super happy, life is good...at the moment ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts