Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Tapped someone’s trailer hitch today (pictures below).
1. Doesn’t seem to be any damage other than the plastic. Still planning to get the front end looked at. Worth taking to the dealer, or do you think a local shop would be the right move?

2. Looking for suggestions on a replacement grille. “Replacement” part via a third party is running just under $100, “OEM” looks like 150. And honestly they look to be the exact same. Or is there a cool aftermarket grille people are digging? Also how hard of a swap is this? Can I do it in my driveway or should I get it done by a shop?
View attachment 32823
View attachment 32825 View attachment 32825
View attachment 32824
As my ex was an excellent body man, I’d never go to a dealer for either mechanical or body work. They tend to overcharge and sometimes not even correct the exact problem. Best thing imo is to ask friends for recommendations.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I wanted to move my plate to lower grill but searching matrial to back it inside. In meantime I just move the plate down using existing holes. While only two screws holding it I coated them with GOOP which results in elasticity type stuff. Getting too cold to play now
View attachment 32869
Just out of curiosity, what is that red circular pin on the front side? If it was in the middle, it’d look like a tow pin 😆

1 - 3 of 3 Posts