Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great pics of the Blue Pearl. The sun does that color justice. I purchased the same color yesterday and will be picking up sometime this week. I am going with HeRVey Pearl my name or Pearl for short. I am adding the splash guards. I may add the tow hitch for my Thule bike rack later.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice photos!
Mine is the same color...liked the contras between the color and the tan/black interior.
Have you yet noticed how in a certain light or a certain angle that blue looks...purple! True!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice photos!
Mine is the same color...liked the contras between the color and the tan/black interior.
Have you yet noticed how in a certain light or a certain angle that blue looks...purple! True!
If you look at in different lights it changes colors.....when it's rainy I see shades a blue, purple and green.....unique color

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a really nice color. It's hard to tell.. is that a deep ocean pearl or Mulberry Metallic? It kinda reminds me of the Midnight Plum Honda Fit.

Deep Ocean Pearl, I like the Mulberry too but I wanted the light grey interior.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm anxious to see what you use to attach two kayaks to the roof rails because I want to do the same thing.
I'm going to do a dry run this weekend to see how things fit and figure out where to tie down. I'm getting a hitch soon, so that will probably be my tie down in the rear. I'm going to try and use the tow anchor in the front to keep the lines off the bumper. It worked really well with my MINI. I'll take pics and post.....;)

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'm going to do a dry run this weekend to see how things fit and figure out where to tie down. I'm getting a hitch soon, so that will probably be my tie down in the rear. I'm going to try and use the tow anchor in the front to keep the lines off the bumper. It worked really well with my MINI. I'll take pics and post.....;)
With those kayaks on the mini, it looks like a gust of wind would blow that thing all over the highway. :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
With those kayaks on the mini, it looks like a gust of wind would blow that thing all over the highway. :D
Hah, bulldog stance wouldn't allow it...:) I always said I could stop real quick before we hit the water and flip it over and become a pontoon boat...;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kayak pics

And here's the first dry run....got dark before I could get to the tie down points.....fiddled with the cross bar feet which seemed off to me. Anywho, here's some pics of what it looks like with a yak on its roof

1 - 19 of 19 Posts