Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 67 plate Honda HRV in orchid white which I bought 18 months ago used. The paint work was faultless when I picked it up (I thought). I paid to have it Guardex treated inside and out to keep up the paint work etc. I noticed within months a chip in the door frame which was disappointing. Last week I noticed paint missing between the hatch and the roof and then a huge chunk of paint flaked straight off the roof of the car at the front about the front windscreen.

Has anyone had this problem and tried to get some redress through Honda?

I am having my assessed next week to see whether Honda will pay to have this repaired.

I had a 57 plate Honda Civic Sport for 13 years prior to this car and the paint quality was far more superior.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I thought there used to be a sticky in the Warranty section of this forum for this Recall/TSB like all the others but I don't see it...

This thread has lots of info plus the Honda TSB with all the details:

It's not clear if the white paint Honda TSB/Recall applies outside of North America.

I attached the Recall/TSB to this post also..

2016-2018 HRV's. 7 years, unlimited mileage from in-service date.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought there used to be a sticky in the Warranty section of this forum for this Recall/TSB like all the others but I don't see it...

This thread has lots of info plus the Honda TSB with all the details:

It's not clear if the white paint Honda TSB/Recall applies outside of North America.

I attached the Recall/TSB to this post also..

2016-2018 HRV's. 7 years, unlimited mileage from in-service date.
Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts