Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

The time for a new car has come, and here I am waiting for the new HR-V.

You guys are lucky, but here in Europe we have even less information. I was told from Honda to wait for the Geneva Auto Show (5-15 March), so the wait is almost over.

Other options are Mazda CX-3, Mitsubishi ASX and Opel Mokka (Buick Encore), but the Honda is the one I like the most.

So here I am, to learn a bit more about the HR-V.

:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm from the old continent too. Indeed we have less information here. I am waiting anxiously to see if the hr-v will come side by side with the xr-v. And for me the engine choice is easy...1.6 idtec 120ps 300nm!! If we get luckier even the new cr-v engine 1,6 idtec 160ps 350nm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes it is rumoured that the new HRV will appear in Europe this summer, with diesel engine 1.600cc 120hp 300Nm. The local dealer (Athens Greece), told me that we expect it on September!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes it is rumoured that the new HRV will appear in Europe this summer, with diesel engine 1.600cc 120hp 300Nm. The local dealer (Athens Greece), told me that we expect it on September!
any idea at what RPM we can expect to feel that 300NM?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Just saw this on facebook (Honda Spain) about engines, but I don't know if its only for Europe or also North America:

Earth Dreams Technology (diesel i-DTEC 1.6 L y 120 CV or gasoline i-VTEC de 1.5 L y 130 CV).

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've driven the 1.6 diesel in a CRV and considering it will do even better in the HRV (being smaller and lighter) this should give very satisfying performances!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts