Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from northern Indiana and just purchased the EX AWD in deep ocean pearl today. I LOVE IT. I had originally been thinking of the FIT but test driving the two - it was a no brainer. Everything about it is an upgrade from my last car which was a 2012 Scion iQ. The AWD is going to come in handy this fall. I have to drive a lot of back roads that don't get plowed right away.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello Cole, I'm in Indiana but nowhere near the northern part. I should be in our new HR-V in a couple weeks once it arrives off the truck. AWD was a must for us too, after having a vehicle with it for the first time a few years ago in the CR-V we cannot believe how well it works. Enjoy!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Love the blue! I was able to finally see the green in person today, but they had it in their showroom. They were willing to take it outside for me, but I said that is ok. They had a blue one outside, so I got to admire that color so more. I saw it a few days ago, but it was under a canopy at the dealer, and only the front end in the sun. Today it was in the sun and I got to see how pretty the blue is. Still would prefer black interior though....

I did take pics of the blue and the green, but will post them tomorrow.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was hesitant on the lighter interior at first too. I did like that it had contrasting color interior. When I expressed my concerns to my sales guy he said he'd personally detail my car every 3 months just to make sure it stays pretty. He even gave that to me in writing along with unlimited washes the life of the car. I just need to give him 24hr notice on the detail. I don't know if that is a common thing but I've never been offered that with a new car before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts