Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I leased my first Honda CR-V in 2002 and I'm on my fourth one. At the end of each lease period I shopped extensively, but never found a better value with the versatility and dependability of the CR-V. Last fall, a salesperson at my local Honda alerted me to the upcoming HR-V. I immediately became ridiculously obsessed with this new model as it suits my needs of a smaller car (empty-nest boomer often traveling to visit family) and a change. Thank you to all on the forum for fulfilling my need for information as well as being a support group for obsessive HR-V fantasizing. I was seriously considering putting a deposit down to get one of the first HR-Vs when I learned of the new Mazda CX-3. My local Mazda dealer is saying they are at least six months out. Bummer! If both were available at the same time I would probably go with the ZOOM needed for I-95. When I finally get to drive an HR-V I hope I can stay focused on function without caving in to my appetite for a new car!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I leased my first Honda CR-V in 2002 and I'm on my fourth one. At the end of each lease period I shopped extensively, but never found a better value with the versatility and dependability of the CR-V. Last fall, a salesperson at my local Honda alerted me to the upcoming HR-V. I immediately became ridiculously obsessed with this new model as it suits my needs of a smaller car (empty-nest boomer often traveling to visit family) and a change. Thank you to all on the forum for fulfilling my need for information as well as being a support group for obsessive HR-V fantasizing. I was seriously considering putting a deposit down to get one of the first HR-Vs when I learned of the new Mazda CX-3. My local Mazda dealer is saying they are at least six months out. Bummer! If both were available at the same time I would probably go with the ZOOM needed for I-95. When I finally get to drive an HR-V I hope I can stay focused on function without caving in to my appetite for a new car!
Welcome ckolas!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts