Honda HR-V Forum banner

HKS Hi Power Exhaust

Tags
exhaust mod
7K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Michael613 
#1 ·
So I ordered the exhaust with being told that it would fit my Honda HRV. Which the guy “verified” come to find out the exhaust is for the Honda VEZEL the Japanese version of the HRV. Instead of paying for return fee I decided to take action myself.So unsatisfied and impatient I still wanted an exhaust so I paid extra to cut the original pipe and weld it on to the new exhaust. Couldn’t be more happier with the sound. Don’t recommend buying because of fitment reasons and false advertising. But overall the sound is perfect not too loud real smooth tone only gets loud at 3500-4000 rpm. Link below for drive by

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Auto part Exhaust system

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
(y)(y)(y) I LOVE the look of polished stainless.

On many of the aftermarket exhausts I've fitted over the years, SS just makes a more mellow sound. (BTW I say that after fitting two versions of the same Camaro exhaust, one stainless and one not)

How's the sound at highway speeds? Is it raspy?

Reactions: Tazgaro
#3 ·
Very nice!

From what I understand, the Japanese Vezel is the same as our HRV.

I think AWD versus FWD was the issue you were having with fitment.

King Motorsports sells the Mugen exhaust which was designed for the Vezel and the part#'s are the same for HRV or Vezel but AWD/FWD have different part #'s.

You'll see the part#'s match on the Mugen website

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.