Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was wondering about what type of Audio system we could expect Honda to offer us in the HR-V. I figured the best place to start would be with big brother and the donor car.

CR-V offers shoppers:

LX

Watts: 160
Speakers: 4
MP3/AUX Standard
MP3/WMA Capabale
USB Audio Interface Standard
Bluetooth Standard
Pandora Compatible

EX

Speakers: 6
MP3/AUX Standard
MP3/WMA Capabale
Bluetooth Standard
Pandora Compatible

EX-L

Watts: 328
Speakers: 7
MP3/AUX Standard
MP3/WMA Capabale
Bluetooth Standard
Pandora Compatible
XM Radio

FIT offers:

FIT

Speakers: 4
CD
MP3/AUX Standard
MP3/WMA Capabale
RDS Standard

FIT Sport

Speakers: 6
CD
MP3/AUX Standard
MP3/WMA Capabale
RDS Standard

I think in order for the HR-V to be taken serious as a modern viable option it needs to lean more towards the CR-V than the FIT.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to see the same speaker options as the CR-V, that would be awesome.
I think thats more likely as well. HR-V seems like it will be carrying a bit more of a premium edge to it than the FIT ever has...

·
Registered
741 Posts
It sure does, it's in the right segment for it. Don't see what else they would do. Anything less just may not be the best thing for this.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If a premium audio system is an option; the new HR-V will have to get even better sound proof then that of the hybrid version, the only current model that has sound proof built-in.

·
Registered
741 Posts
That is true, they would have to do it, considering the work involved it will be a good amount more, I wonder how many people will pay for it, especially with this segment.

·
Registered
620 Posts
They could always offer the FIT audio system as standard and then have some of the more high end audio systems as part of a tech package or just an option. That seems like the best way to save money on the base model and make money off people who want a nicer audio system and are willing to shell out for it.

·
Registered
741 Posts
That is a good idea, it would indeed make it cheaper with more application of the similar setup. I can see it happening, after all this is a vehicle aimed to be affordable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts