Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the above vehicle. When I got home, I realized that the backseat headrest was in the raised position. It will not go down. Any suggestions on how to get it back down?

·
Registered
994 Posts
From the plastic square on the top of the seat, there is a plastic tab (part of the plastic square) that you push in so headrest can move up and down.

·
Banned
609 Posts
All headrests can be "released from the seat backs"....Honda's by depressing the release button located on the outside of the base on the drivers side. I guess people don't read the User guides or the Owner's guides any more?

·
Banned
609 Posts
Fair enough. I just can't figure out why some will take the time to register and then wait for an answer, when the answer has already been given to them.. It also amazes me how anyone can figure out how to do difficult things to their car, when they have trouble with the easy things

·
Registered
526 Posts
Fair enough. I just can't figure out why some will take the time to register and then wait for an answer, when the answer has already been given to them.. It also amazes me how anyone can figure out how to do difficult things to their car, when they have trouble with the easy things
What seems easy to one person is often difficult for another & vice versa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts