Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda announced the launch of the HRV at the Autoshow and rumors are that the HRV will make it's way in to the market later in the winter. With it coming so soon I am surprised ther isn't a solid number for price.

THe HRV will be below the CRV so we know that it won't be more than $22-23K range. Anyone have an idea for the starting price?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Went to a Montréal dealer in Qc, Canada and final un negotiated price with all fees except for interests for EX model without any options : 32 882.85$. I find that hard to swallow. Basically if financing for 5yr it's 591.46/month. But with better interest rate the CRV SE is only 40$more.. and the manager told me that the price is negotiable. So is there really a market for the HRV?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Good point, coming in that close, i can imagine a good portion of people going right to the CR-V, that's if they've been thinking about it

·
Registered
752 Posts
Does that price include taxes? Even then, unless la belle province has some outrageous additional levys that price is way out of whack.

Here's what my dealer quoted, which matches the honda canada msrp:
Pricing for 2016 HR-V. The L.X. 2WD 6 speed $22385.00, with cvt 2WD $23685.00, WITH A.W.D. CVT $24,290.00, 6 speed n/a with awd. The E.X. 2WD with 6 speed =$24,885, with cvt $26,185.00, with A.W.D cvt only $28485.00. EX-L Navi A.W.D cvt only $31,685.00. All prices include Freight & P.D.I. Don’t know which models are coming in Mid May as yet will keep you informed.
Hmm... unless you mean the AWD, including taxes... guess that would come close to your figure.

I'm looking at the 2wd 6-speed manual EX, at 24,885. Plus taxes, of course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts