Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Standard safety and driver-assistive features include:
- Four-channel anti-lock brakes (ABS) with Brake Assist and Hill Start Assist Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Expanded view driver’s mirror
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags, driver and front passenger Smartvent™ side airbags and side-curtain airbags for all outboard seating positions.
- Honda’s next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) front body structure, designed to more efficiently absorb and disperse the energy from a frontal collision.
- The HR-V is anticipated to earn top collision safety ratings from the NHTSA (5-Star Overall Vehicle Score) and IIHS (Top Safety Pick).