Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this posted on another forum:

Acura debuts
Jan 12, 2015 11:50am-12:15pm

Honda debuts
Jan 13, 2015 11:00am-11:25am

We should Acura/Honda plans mid-next week.

Also, Honda didn't annouce that the Fit would debut at the 2014 show until Dec 19th of last year, so they may make an announcement of NAIAS events sometime next week.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Do we have any idea how many vehicles they will be debuting in Detroit this year? Detroit is the most fun time of the year for cars. So many new ones come out. And all the sudden Detroit seems to be a lively place to be for a week as well.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Although I don't suppose they will make an announcement of debut, as HRV has already debuted....

I'm going to start a rumor right now, if they do 'debut' and HRV it will be hybird... ;)

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Although I don't suppose they will make an announcement of debut, as HRV has already debuted....

I'm going to start a rumor right now, if they do 'debut' and HRV it will be hybird... ;)

Hey.....might as well start the turbo rumor too.... LOL

You are right, the debut has already taken place. They won't do it again at Detroit and Chicago. Personally , I think the remaining details will be put out in a press release and on their website.....we'll see.

·
Registered
118 Posts
During the HR-V debut Honda exec's stated the Pilot was next and Ridgeline was further down the road. It will probably be one of them.

As a point of information - Honda debuted the Fit at Detroit last year and announced it's on sale date at NY.

·
Registered
529 Posts
During the HR-V debut Honda exec's stated the Pilot was next and Ridgeline was further down the road. It will probably be one of them.

As a point of information - Honda debuted the Fit at Detroit last year and announced it's on sale date at NY.
Ok new rumor, we'll get price and sale date in Detroit, precedent says so :D;)

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Ok new rumor, we'll get price and sale date in Detroit, precedent says so :D;)
Hey, why not rumor it. It helps when we aren't getting any facts from Honda. :)

Seriously, I think it is very possible. I still can't help feeling it will be Detroit without an earlier announcement about an announcement .

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey.....might as well start the turbo rumor too.... LOL

You are right, the debut has already taken place. They won't do it again at Detroit and Chicago. Personally , I think the remaining details will be put out in a press release and on their website.....we'll see.
and a twin turbo rumor as well :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts