Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says most of it. I'm a Honda Salesman in Wisconsin. The HR-V arrived late last night and hopefully I'll get to drive it in a couple hours after our safety checks. I have studied relentlessly on this vehicle and can't wait to try it out. Any questions for me?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Any LX? Take a picture of the interior showing ceiling height. Also drive a manual and give us your thoughts on it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Picture of the LX for ceiling height. Sorry for all the plastic, sneaked in before we did all the safety checks. I'm a little over 5'10" for reference. Unfortunately in Wisconsin we will not be getting any of the Manual HR-V's since they are only 2WD. We only get AWD.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Title says most of it. I'm a Honda Salesman in Wisconsin. The HR-V arrived late last night and hopefully I'll get to drive it in a couple hours after our safety checks. I have studied relentlessly on this vehicle and can't wait to try it out. Any questions for me?

How does the height feel? Does it sit significantly higher than a car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's holding me back a littke is the back seat size. What do you think the room would be like with 2 booster seats (7 & 4 yr olds) and the possibility of another kid/small adult in the middle (no booster seat)? In Canada here, and don't really want to miss out on current deals if I can't check out the real thing until July!

Bonus points for pics.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Picture of the LX for ceiling height. Sorry for all the plastic, sneaked in before we did all the safety checks. I'm a little over 5'10" for reference. Unfortunately in Wisconsin we will not be getting any of the Manual HR-V's since they are only 2WD. We only get AWD.

Wow......it looks like it not only gains by the missing moon roof, it actually has more of a bump up for the front passengers than I thought it would !

Thanks! I would like seeing some fabric pics too when the plastic is off.

·
Registered
95 Posts
OMG!!!
Where in WI?
Anywhere near MN?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry, pic isn't loading. Two boosters would be no problem. I sat in the middle and felt I would fit, but wouldn't be comfortable for a long ride, but definitely doable. For a non-grown adult, I don't see much of a problem.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry everyone, I'll try to get some more posts later on. Been a little crazy right now. Keep going and I'll try to get to everyone with pics.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts