Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most of you that have been following the HR-V know everything you wanted to. However I'm here again if you have any burning questions that you couldn't quite get answered. Or want pictures of the HR-V's that we have. Hope I can help!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
How are sales?

I know most of you that have been following the HR-V know everything you wanted to. However I'm here again if you have any burning questions that you couldn't quite get answered. Or want pictures of the HR-V's that we have. Hope I can help!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I"m hoping to carry 4 bikes on the HR-V, 2 on the top, 2 on a back hitch.

I"ve been told the roof rails are not an option to add on, so I"ll have to buy them from Thule, or someone.
Why can the roof rails only be factory installed on the EX-L models ?
Are they like welded on at the factory ?

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How are sales?
Surprisingly, not well. I've heard of people buying them, but so far we haven't sold any. We had a lot of inquires the week before, but those people haven't come back. May have gone to other dealerships. Also has been a slow week in general.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I"m hoping to carry 4 bikes on the HR-V, 2 on the top, 2 on a back hitch.

I"ve been told the roof rails are not an option to add on, so I"ll have to buy them from Thule, or someone.
Why can the roof rails only be factory installed on the EX-L models ?
Are they like welded on at the factory ?

Thanks
On my accessory sell sheet for the HR-V, I see no option of adding on the roof rails.
It does look a bit harder to install those on the HR-V than the CR-V. But I'm not into the manufacturing part of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts