Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night they dropped us 6 HRV's here at Freedom Honda, in Colorado Springs, CO. They're finishing PDI on them now, and 2 are ready to drive. Anyone in the area who is interested should come see me!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Awesome many thanks ! Well I think I am going LX folks after seeing that dash pic .... I am a rotary dial guy (Element , CRV) owner and I find I hardly ever use my sunroof down here in Florida in my "C"RV ...its usually too damx bright out at high noon and hot out to really enjoy it ....I will save the 2k for the LX to EX upgrade for features that I personally will not use ......hmmm leaves money left over for some oversized Michellins for the first upgrade :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
$22045 ????? How do you go from Hondas advertised LX 19915 + lets say $880 for destination = $20,795 " 2WD | CVT28 MPG - City & 35 MPG - HWY 11 Starting at $19,915 MSRP 12" from Hondas website

to this red LX's $22,045 with no options ?????? The advertised msrp is off by $1250 ????????

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sooner in Denver, we had Black and Grey, but the black is sold already! The Grey (Modern Steel Metallic) is still available.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can you crawl under there and look to see if trailer hitch holes are already drilled in the frame ? I saw a mountainous video where they had it pulling a small weighted test trailer during testing .....just curious if the holes are there . THANKS !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Appreciate your speedy reply! I may be visiting you tomorrow ;) Now, just go park the Modern steel in back and cover it so nobody sees it! Lol!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts