Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this article where Honda discuss how many HR-Vs they believe they will sell in the first 12 months of production.
(http://www.autonews.com/article/20150124/RETAIL06/150129856/honda-expects-new-hr-v-compact-crossover-to-help-spur-sales)

"Honda expects to beat last year's 1 percent U.S. sales increase as it breathes new life into its truck lineup in 2015.

The automaker plans to sell between 70,000 and 80,000 units of the new HR-V compact crossover, which launches in spring, for the first 12 months "when it's up and running," said Jeff Conrad, general manager of the Honda division.

"It's going to bring us some customers we haven't seen in the past. Now we have an entry-level crossover," Conrad said after Honda executives met with dealers Saturday.

Honda's U.S. truck deliveries rose slightly in 2014 in a light-truck market that expanded 10 percent."

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I found this article where Honda discuss how many HR-Vs they believe they will sell in the first 12 months of production.
(http://www.autonews.com/article/20150124/RETAIL06/150129856/honda-expects-new-hr-v-compact-crossover-to-help-spur-sales)

"Honda expects to beat last year's 1 percent U.S. sales increase as it breathes new life into its truck lineup in 2015.

The automaker plans to sell between 70,000 and 80,000 units of the new HR-V compact crossover, which launches in spring, for the first 12 months "when it's up and running," said Jeff Conrad, general manager of the Honda division.

"It's going to bring us some customers we haven't seen in the past. Now we have an entry-level crossover," Conrad said after Honda executives met with dealers Saturday.

Honda's U.S. truck deliveries rose slightly in 2014 in a light-truck market that expanded 10 percent."
That's great that they will sell that many. That will help us know about reliability from their new Mexico plant that much sooner.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I dont like the sounds of when its up and running, like there's already problems with production...

I have a lot of misgivings about this Mexican venture. I have feeling this is the cause of the delays in on sale date from what was originally stated.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have a lot of misgivings about the Mexican Plant too - for a first year car. It sounds like it's going to be April "at the earliest" - and all that "if" stuff - so I am sadly skeptical. I am going to try to wait it out - we'll see. Being in New England, I can't see April soon enough!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts