Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
interesting, this seems like a good idea seeing the type of artist they want to get to collaborate with, it should do well for them as honda will seem "cool" to these folks and it just helps with planting the honda brand in their brain,

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only way to sell more product is to build great product, simple fact. I'm sorry but what makes anyone think that after a night of drinking and doping at XYZ music festival young Jane is going to march herself over to the local Honda shop and lay a downpayment on a new Civic....

·
Registered
620 Posts
I think that it is a waste of time for Honda to make a YouTube music channel. Who is going to think, "hey I love Honda, I bet it would choose good music for me."

People are going to choose their own music on YouTube or at least have it curated by something far more relevant to music than Honda.

·
Registered
741 Posts
The only way to sell more product is to build great product, simple fact. I'm sorry but what makes anyone think that after a night of drinking and doping at XYZ music festival young Jane is going to march herself over to the local Honda shop and lay a downpayment on a new Civic....
It's more for making people aware of the brand.

I think it's best if they get involved at events that aren't even automotive related and have vehicles people can test drive and let just about anyone with a valid drivers license behind the wheel of one.

That experience behind the wheel of a new car can really have an impact on a person.

·
Registered
741 Posts
That's great to hear, i think they're onto something with this and can see it helping. what they also need to do is get young people to test drive their vehicles at events so they can go home begging their parents to finance a car for them ;)

Honda says music for its new channel will come from a number of sources.

Performers will put on concerts at the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater L.A. that it says will be promoted by Clear Channel on its radio stations.

Live Nation will put on several concerts across the country.

There will also be a Honda Stage at major events like Austin City Limits in Texas and the Governors Ball in New York.

Honda will continue its Civic Tour, now in its 13th year.

The Honda stage at the Revolt Studios Hollywood in Los Angeles will be broadcast on Revolt television.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts