Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
1,871 Posts
I put hood structs in my last few cars. I could not find any for the HRV when I had it.

There should not be any difference between 2019 and 2020. 2019 is the first year for mid-cycle changes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I found some on Amazon, but only lists up to 2019. Im thinking about ordering and giving them a try on my 2021. They even have them in a dark blue to semi-match the paint.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found some on Amazon, but only lists up to 2019. Im thinking about ordering and giving them a try on my 2021. They even have them in a dark blue to semi-match the paint.
Here is one I have been looking at. I wonder what that one long piece looks like a strap is for?

·
Registered
35 Posts
The ones I found show that same piece. The ones from Aliexpress are about half the cost of the ones on Amazon; the red/blue ones.

·
Administrator
1,871 Posts
Here is one I have been looking at. I wonder what that one long piece looks like a strap is for?
it is for installing the nuts on the bottom. You can see a nut at both ends. The nuts will come off the strap once tightened. There is a video somewhere on how that tool works.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it is for installing the nuts on the bottom. You can see a nut at both ends. The nuts will come off the strap once tightened. There is a video somewhere on how that tool works.
Likely quite simple but the video would sure help. Thanks Ein.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts