Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can anybody tell me please how to remove plastic cover on the rails' back ends of the front passenger seat? My daughter dropped a lip balm and it rolled right under the rail and it is under that plastic cover. I tried to removed it but couldn't, didn't wanna force it. Can you remove it nicely without breaking? sorry for stupid question, but I really need to get that lip balm from under the rail.
Thank you in advance for help with this

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Please excuse the dog fur (impossible to get all of it out), if you pull on the inside front edge it should just unclip and you can slide it off.

I've had the rear covers off several times, they shouldn't break if you do it this way. The front clips are a little more brittle, I broke a tab off one and had to glue it back together

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I swear my dogs sit and weave their fur into the carpet, no vacuum can pull it out from between the hook shaped fabric in this car...

I guarantee between the salt coating on my black car and the general shape of the carpet I'd give @Glen e a heart attack!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
You guys would be surprised, most of my stuff sits semi-dirty most of the time, it's just got a good layer of protection so that I can hose it off… LOL

·
Registered
994 Posts
Luckily the Weathertech mats and back seat cover catch most of the hair. It’s bad when you have to buy a car and have to match the interior to your dog! Ha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts