Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have recently replaced engine oil and oil filter for a 90,000 Kms service.
however, I could not locate the Fuel Filter.

I could not find any videos on youtube or the internet anywhere.
Has anyone done a fuel filter change on their HRV before? Can you please shed some light as to how to do it and where to buy the filter itself?
Any pictures, links, videos would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
The tank with the fuel pump/filter is under the 2 bottle drink well center , behind and under the stick . Have to takeout the whole center console. The fuel filter and fuel pump is one assembly , need to transfer the fuel pump to the new filter. Sorry I was not able to take a picture of the fuel filter well .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Hah, so that's what's under the giant counsel that restricts the size of the cubby hole. Makes sense if the fuel tanks are under the front seats... Pump and filter need to be near

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Has anyone changed a filter? Most new car fuel filters are supposed to be good for the life of the car. My Fit had over 250K miles when I traded it. I never changed it's fuel filter.
The last car I changed a fuel filter on was my 88 accord that had a little online clear filter. I think it was replaced because it cracked, not because it was dirty.

Modern fuel from a reputable station shouldn't clog a filter from my experience.

Reactions: petukhp

·
Registered
30 Posts
The 2015 HRV fuel filter is in the petrol tank. My Service Centre pulled it out and showed his filter/pump was rusted as I have a minor water of petrol in the tank. I had to use the whole thing. Cost over $1,000 Aus. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts