Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V LX CVT AWD. Crystal Black Perl with many many mods!
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TGIF,

got this on amazon yet again just wanted to make this thing look like less of a econobox. Install was easy breezy evencame with a 5mm Allen key! $20 all in let me know what you think !

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
I put this exact finisher on a couple years ago and is still holding up fine. However one big caveat.... you need to take it off about every 60 days and clean it because the exhaust will corrode through the chrome and leave it with black on the bottom. Clean it with alcohol regularly, then it holds up.

Reactions: HondadudeHRV

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put this exact finisher on a couple years ago and is still holding up fine. However one big caveat.... you need to take it off about every 60 days and clean it because the exhaust will corrode through the chrome and leave it with black on the bottom. Clean it with alcohol regularly, then it holds up.
Thanks for the pro tip! Always appreciated

·
Registered
32 Posts
Personally, it's just a waste of money that does nothing beneficial to the vehicle. In fact, it works against you by adding weight, and in reality nobody will even notice it except the buyer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Personally, it's just a waste of money that does nothing beneficial to the vehicle. In fact, it works against you by adding weight, and in reality nobody will even notice it except the buyer.
Haha cool thanks for your 2 cents!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts