Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I drove over from Phoenix to LA to work here for a couple of weeks. I keep imagining I have spotted an HR-V in car lots along the highway. I even made a U-turn while passing a dealer because I saw a bunch of protective rapped cars....(turned out to be Audis)

Once, on the freeway, I spotted a roofline on the other side of a wall. Man, it looked liked the roof of an HR-V!

So what I am saying . I need help! What can I do? Are there any support groups for my condition??:eek:

·
Registered
514 Posts
What other issues are you having?

Is the first thought before you go to bed and when you wake up the HRV? Do you have to check the forums and news before you go to bed and when you wake up for any additional information you can get each day?

Are you determined to be the first purchaser of the vehicle?

We are here to help you cope. :D

·
Registered
524 Posts

Is the first thought before you go to bed and when you wake up the HRV? Do you have to check the forums and news before you go to bed and when you wake up for any additional information you can get each day?

we're not here to help, we're here to enable. We're like that dangerous redhead you knew in college, you know we're bad but you can't stay away ;):D

·
Registered
514 Posts
we're not here to help, we're here to enable. We're like that dangerous redhead you knew in college, you know we're bad but you can't stay away ;):D
I was trying to be the nice southerner, but you're exactly right. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

yes,yes.....YES! WHA ....WHA ..WHAT DO I DO!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I recommend taking a few weeks off. Geneva is coming up soon but I think they are mostly talking about the Fit. NY is less than a month away and we should know a week or two beforehand if they will be having a presser and what it will be. Almost there.

·
Registered
751 Posts
"Hello, my name's Bicepeak, and I'm a hrvaholic."

Welcome, Bicepeak! We're here to help!

Hey... wait a minute... that name's familiar. Aren't you one of the kingpins of that online hrv-pushing gang???

·
Registered
514 Posts
I recommend taking a few weeks off. Geneva is coming up soon but I think they are mostly talking about the Fit. NY is less than a month away and we should know a week or two beforehand if they will be having a presser and what it will be. Almost there.
A few weeks off?? :laugh: If you think that will happen, I say we start a pool and take bets on Bicepeak's next week/day/hour/minute to post. :D

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe I should go to New York and Geneva !

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the chuckle guys. I almost spit out my lunch reading this thread. So hilarious.
I think we really need a little humor right now. ......with the frustration of waiting, waiting, waiting for the HR-V to make an appearance!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"Hello, my name's Bicepeak, and I'm a hrvaholic."

Welcome, Bicepeak! We're here to help!

Hey... wait a minute... that name's familiar. Aren't you one of the kingpins of that online hrv-pushing gang???
Shush! You're ruining my operation!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts