Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well this is a hopeful sign, Cargurus.com is showing dealership inventory for the HR-V (http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2016-Honda-HR-V-c24824).

Too bad they don't have prices yet (they all say "negotiable" or are blank), but at least they're beginning to list which dealers will be getting what.

What really is hopeful about these listing is that they have VIN's associated with each listing, which mean these are real cars slated to go to these dealerships.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well this is a hopeful sign, Cargurus.com is showing dealership inventory for the HR-V (http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2016-Honda-HR-V-c24824).

Too bad they don't have prices yet (they all say "negotiable"), but at least they're beginning to list which dealers will be getting what.

What really is hopeful about these listing is that they have VIN's associated with each listing, which mean these are real cars slated to go to these dealerships.

WooHoo!!!!!!
Nice find.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I wonder why they only come up under Used... HR-V isn't even a choice under New.

When I try the same (Used) search on their Canadian site it finds nothing. :(

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder why they only come up under Used... HR-V isn't even a choice under New.

I didn't notice that before. I did take a VIN and plug it into Google, and CarFax shows it coming up as a 2016 Honda HR-V.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts

None of my searches are coming up "Used" Oh now I see what you mean.

There are 3 cars waiting for me in LA. I would seriously think about flying there from AZ, but I need to be assured they will be there when I get there.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I figured out that this is Honda of Hollywood . Went to their site and have confirmed 3 HR-Vs are there. Would be interesting if they called me back tomorrow.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I go there at 10 PM and whatever picture I take would be a crappier version of whatever you've all seen before anyway. That dealership is in a run down area of storefront stage theaters and transvestite hookers, for whatever that's worth.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi. First time posting. I've been following for a while.
I emailed the Piazza Honda of Pottstown last night inquiring about the HR-V and a rep just got back to me. She said it will be there in a week or two!:

" The HRV 's will be here in a week or two and we have no pricing yet . I will let you know when they arrive and then we can schedule a test drive .
Thanks"

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I go there at 10 PM and whatever picture I take would be a crappier version of whatever you've all seen before anyway. That dealership is in a run down area of storefront stage theaters and transvestite hookers, for whatever that's worth.
Lol.....I just came back from LA and had a client at Kaiser on Sunset. I met with friends for lunch in the area you referred too. Yeah its pretty seedy. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Every so often forums like this give you a glimpse into a stranger's life and personality. Whether you want one or not.

>:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I just thought I might be able to add a little knowledge to the new HR-V launch coming up. I have worked at a Honda dealership for almost 30 years. It is common knowledge now, that the HR-V's are being produced and built in Mexico. They have already sent the products out of the plant. What happens is that Honda gives each dealership ONE coverage unit at first, so that each store will have at least one at product launch. The vehicles are taken to locations across the US and "staged". Once Honda lifts the "embargo" on the product, or you can call it a "launch", the units will be dispersed to the dealers on or around that date. Our store has 4 units assigned, with full VIN numbers. Once Honda launches the HRV, the invoices to the dealerships will be sent to them, and at time the dealers will "populate" the vehicle into their dealer management system, which in turn will populate the vehicle onto the internet webpages. Pricing will not appear until this happens as it is against Honda policy to publish that prior to the "launch" date. One of our four inbound vehicles is already reserved with a deposit. The pricing of the HR-V is rumored to be between $20-28,000. It will be a huge success, providing that Honda gets this "launch" off the ground successfully (remember the troubles with the Fit). I have asked our District Sales Manager for Honda when the "Launch" will be, and his response was "sometime in May". They have not officially set a hard date. I can tell you that the cars will not be released until the embargo is lifted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts