Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
The one is a bit over the top but the other is pretty good looking. I would just say that it might be a bit shiny to actually drive around on a regular basis.

The Mugen one looks like they just put every single idea that they had onto the HRV. No restraint at all.

·
Registered
741 Posts
that mugen HRV looks awesome, it's different but I like it. All I would do is throw on some different wheels. Some bronze racing wheels from a brand like Volk would be sweet on the Mugen HRV.

·
Registered
620 Posts
The Mugen has too much going on, but if there was a little bit of editing I think it could be cool. It is a concept after all so maybe it would work well as inspiration, but I wouldn't want it as is.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Because Japan, I mean did you really have to ask ;):D
haha yup.
the just had to.
at least they didn't just go all mugen on something that would be obvious, but rather something that had a slimmer chance of getting the mugen treatment.

·
Registered
529 Posts
its really not all that differnt than the Will I Am Lexus NX...

oh and its really just the Mugen Vezel with a new paint job ;)

·
Registered
620 Posts
It isn't tons different from the will.i.am NX but I think there is more restraint with the NX. I think that is the thing about the Mugen HR-V, there are some good ideas there but all together it is too much.

·
Registered
529 Posts
well you guys also have to consider that this is what the Mugen brand is. They've been tuning Honda vehicles to obscene levels in Japan for years, however the thing about show cars is that they dont NEED performance. So how does Mugen convey their brand in a vehicle that will never move? Make it look fast, make it in your face... The did with the visuals what they couldn't do with the dynamics...

·
Registered
620 Posts
Well I'd just say the Mugen looks great and with a little add-ones it will look AWESOME.

What do you guys think ?
The Mugen already looks pretty busy to me with all that body work. I couldn't imagine adding even more to it as you said. I think that would be too much.

·
Registered
741 Posts
If there was anything to add to the Mugen HRV, i'd add front and side splitters, along with an aggressive rear diffuser :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I am hoping to install the lip kit that I have ordered from all-fit automotive a few days back as soon as I receive it and I think its going to look great on my car.

Once its done I will definitely share the pics here to get a feedback on its look from you all. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts