Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Honda USA website and the event website both noted that the HR-V would be displayed at the Atlanta International Auto Show. We drove 3-1/2 hours and it wasn't there. The Honda rep apologized, saying many were frustrated. He say, "if it makes you feel better, you wouldn't have been able to touch it or get close."
I did get to see the Renegade however:

·
Registered
95 Posts
My experience was the opposite. The Twin Cities Auto Show did not list the HRV. After the show was over a dealer emailed me & mentioned that it was on display.

Grrrrr...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A white EX-L with gray leather interior is at the Dallas show, going on through 3/29. But it is locked.
Good to hear, thanks.
I figured it would be locked, I just wanted to check out the size and proportions. A little bummed being on the road over 7 hours round-trip and the website still shows the HR-V at the show. It was nice weather for a drive, but the HR-V was my primary motivation for going to the show.
Otherwise, I am amazed at the Camp Jeep thing. They let show visitors drive their products around the cool obstacle course.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Good to hear, thanks.
I figured it would be locked, I just wanted to check out the size and proportions. A little bummed being on the road over 7 hours round-trip and the website still shows the HR-V at the show. It was nice weather for a drive, but the HR-V was my primary motivation for going to the show.
Otherwise, I am amazed at the Camp Jeep thing. They let show visitors drive their products around the cool obstacle course.
Jeep has done this intro right from the start. Wish Honda had it's act together like they have.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Jeep has done this intro right from the start. Wish Honda had it's act together like they have.
because i think the jeep has to. If they dont get the early jump their cult status isn't enough to claw back against Honda et all...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts