Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
We were never going to see that level here. The Vezel crosses the luxury vehicle threshold in Japan therefore they were forced to class it up to justify the extra taxes levied on owners...

But its not awful either, I'm assuming this is a base case?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...I jumped the gun there I think. I'll wait to make a final judgement after I see the different trim levels...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah...I jumped the gun there I think. I'll wait to make a final judgement after I see the different trim levels...
You know I think a big part of whats off putting is that awful slate grey leather, it reminds me of cloth seats of yore ;):D

but notice the leather wrapped half of the dash and centre console.. I think it will look much better wrapped in black...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not that I was expecting the Vezel's interior. I hate to break it to everyone but I think that *is* the interior of the top trim. First it looks like leather seats, and I can't imagine why they'd press release the base trim. I'd put money on it that this is an EX-L.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not that I was expecting the Vezel's interior. I hate to break it to everyone but I think that *is* the interior of the top trim. First it looks like leather seats, and I can't imagine why they'd press release the base trim. I'd put money on it that this is an EX-L.
I agree. You see the Start/Stop button. I would expect it in higher trims.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree. You see the Start/Stop button. I would expect it in higher trims.
Yep... This is from the press release:
Higher trim models can be equipped with premium features including Honda's 7-inch touchscreen Display Audio telematics interface, Honda LaneWatch™, Smart Entry/Push-Button Start, paddle shifters, SiriusXM® radio, HD Radio™ and Honda Digital Traffic, heated front seats, a power sunroof, embedded navigation and leather trim.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yep... This is from the press release:
Yes, but the captions on the pictures all indicate the model shown is an EX-L.. top of the line folks...

The one thing I find disappointing is the headlight treatment. Gone are the 4 LEDs or even LED trim. The resulting headlights just look too large and overdone for the front end.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I wonder if the headlight change is due to some US regulations that differ from foreign markets. For instance, I know on the Vezel the indicator light is very small in the front, I don't know if that would meet USA safety regs.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am really disappointed about it not having led lights... The crv has them but like some else said they are saving it for future models...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Installed Honda OEM mud flaps. (15 min install) rear cargo tray, also installed Front Husky Linears ( better than weather tec ). Washed and put on first quote of wax. I think I need to clay bar to remove left over glue from the plastic rap car was covered in. Looks awesome!!!!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts