1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...I jumped the gun there I think. I'll wait to make a final judgement after I see the different trim levels...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah...I jumped the gun there I think. I'll wait to make a final judgement after I see the different trim levels...
You know I think a big part of whats off putting is that awful slate grey leather, it reminds me of cloth seats of yore ;):D

but notice the leather wrapped half of the dash and centre console.. I think it will look much better wrapped in black...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not that I was expecting the Vezel's interior. I hate to break it to everyone but I think that *is* the interior of the top trim. First it looks like leather seats, and I can't imagine why they'd press release the base trim. I'd put money on it that this is an EX-L.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not that I was expecting the Vezel's interior. I hate to break it to everyone but I think that *is* the interior of the top trim. First it looks like leather seats, and I can't imagine why they'd press release the base trim. I'd put money on it that this is an EX-L.
I agree. You see the Start/Stop button. I would expect it in higher trims.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree. You see the Start/Stop button. I would expect it in higher trims.
Yep... This is from the press release:
Higher trim models can be equipped with premium features including Honda's 7-inch touchscreen Display Audio telematics interface, Honda LaneWatch™, Smart Entry/Push-Button Start, paddle shifters, SiriusXM® radio, HD Radio™ and Honda Digital Traffic, heated front seats, a power sunroof, embedded navigation and leather trim.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yep... This is from the press release:
Yes, but the captions on the pictures all indicate the model shown is an EX-L.. top of the line folks...

The one thing I find disappointing is the headlight treatment. Gone are the 4 LEDs or even LED trim. The resulting headlights just look too large and overdone for the front end.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I wonder if the headlight change is due to some US regulations that differ from foreign markets. For instance, I know on the Vezel the indicator light is very small in the front, I don't know if that would meet USA safety regs.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am really disappointed about it not having led lights... The crv has them but like some else said they are saving it for future models...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Installed Honda OEM mud flaps. (15 min install) rear cargo tray, also installed Front Husky Linears ( better than weather tec ). Washed and put on first quote of wax. I think I need to clay bar to remove left over glue from the plastic rap car was covered in. Looks awesome!!!!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts