Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Send my HR-V for the 1st 1000km maintenance ...
Dude just check everything on the checklist ... no oil change ...
Below are some picture that will really Surprise you ....:eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Previously those wheel arc comes with thin plastic leaf ... now this is something new ...
these are .... duh ... i don't know what it called ... but it is commonly used to wrap the floor of the car interior .... this material sure looks to absorb road noise or tyre spinning noise ....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Previously those wheel arc comes with thin plastic leaf ... now this is something new ...
these are .... duh ... i don't know what it called ... but it is commonly used to wrap the floor of the car interior .... this material sure looks to absorb road noise or tyre spinning noise ....

This picture reminds me of something I saw on the Fit forum. There were many complaints about this wheel arch sound proofing sagging a bit......

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This picture reminds me of something I saw on the Fit forum. There were many complaints about this wheel arch sound proofing sagging a bit......
We'll ... looks pretty thin ... i'm thinking to do a layer of soundproofing on the chassis side ... my Michelin Pilot Sport 3 is no any quieter then the stock Bridgestone Turanza

·
Registered
54 Posts
HR-V are not spared to have some Aero touch under the chassis ....
Wow! I'm loving how protected under the chassis but I wonder if that will have significant issues with rust? Even to repair anything under there the panels will have to be removed first I'm guessing..

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd be concerned about rust too. You can see there are some holes cut out in some spots which will allow salt to enter and sit. I recall when I had my 2001 Acura CL, it had a plastic grated cover to protect the brake lines which caused the salt to get trapped in it and it actually caused the break lines to rust faster. I guess this is more of Canadian problem though.

·
Registered
524 Posts
those in NA see if you can get a snap under one on the lot, would like to know its just as aero underneath on our side...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just checked under my car (Seattle, WA) and we have none of these covers. ?. Anyone have the part numbers for these covers?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts